Welcome to the Complete Networking Fundamentals Course. In this course, you will learn the technologies that keep the world as you know today connected and running.
Networks are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course. Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to internet and social networks. Such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Whatsapp, or any of the other websites on the Internet? How would you live with no Internet?
- What this networking fundamentals course will teach you
- Start your journey today learning about networking.
- Networking fundamentals course design
- The course covers the following topics including (and this list will be constantly updated):
- Conclusion on networking fundamentals course
- Benefits of this course
- Who this course is for
- How to Download the File
The Internet is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Internet communication rely on networking. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years. Without routers, switches, network cabling, and protocols like BGP there would be no Internet.
What this networking fundamentals course will teach you
This course will teach you how networks actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on networks designed, installed, and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in-demand industry.
Start your journey today learning about networking.
Certainly, the content in this course can be used towards your CCNA. Topics such as IP addressing, subnetting, and many others can be applied directly to passing your CCNA certification.
Access our online simulations so you can practice on simulated Cisco routers and switches. You will get to type commands such as enable, configure terminal, router OSPF and many others and learn how to configure devices.
Personally, I want to welcome you to this Complete Networking Fundamentals course. I’m David Bombal, and I have been teaching networking courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Interwork Engineer (CCIE) in 2003, and hold with numerous other networking certifications. I’m also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of networking engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
Networking fundamentals course design
I have designed this course for anyone wanting to learn more about networking and gain foundational knowledge, to help them embark on their networking career. The concepts taught in this course can be applied directly to multiple industry certifications including the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
In this course, you will learn about topics such as IP addressing, IP subnetting, Routing, Switches, VLANs, Spanning Tree, Network Address Translation, Wireless, and a whole lot more.
- Top 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2020
- Top 10 programming languages you can learn at Home| 2020
- 10 Best Selling Courses On Udemy 2020| Free Download
- 17 Best Selling Web Development Courses on Udemy| Free Download
The course covers the following topics including (and this list will be constantly updated):
- Network basics
- Network architectures (OSI Model)
- What are hubs, switches, routers?
- How is data forwarded through a network?
- IP addresses
- IP subnetting
- Cabling and network topologies
- Ethernet basics
- TCP and UDP
- DNS and DHCP
- Cisco device initial configurations
- Network naming
- IP Telephony
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- SDN and OpenFlow
Conclusion on networking fundamentals course
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently discuss networking topics; and be able to start configuring real networking devices such as routers and switches. In this an introductory course, but contains a lot of information that can be directly applied to the CCNA certification.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the networking field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to networking, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT – networking.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Benefits of this course
Who this course is for
How to Download the File
First, install the latest uTorent Version. The Size of the file is quite heavy. You’re downloading the torrent file which helps you get the full version.
A Torrent file is a mirror file that gives you access to the main file. Here is the Official Link to download a torrent file
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 15.34 GB worth of videos. Start a full school
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision A-Z™: OpenCV, SSD & GANs
- Learn Python and Ethical Hacking From Scratch Free Download
- Bill Gates Investment Portfolios: List of Products & Services Owned by Bill Gates
- Build A Social Network With Flutter And Firebase Free Download
- 7 Easy and Legit Ways To Make Money Online in 2020 | Free Tutorials
- How to make money on YouTube without making videos-2020
- 20 Highest Paying Insurance Blogs in the World | 2020