Welcome to this great Udemy python and ethical hacking course where you’ll learn python and ethical hacking from scratch at the same time. The course assumes you have no prior knowledge of any of these topics. And by the end of it, you’ll be at a high intermediate level.
Also, being able to combine both of these skills and write python programs to hack into computer systems exactly the same way that black hat hackers do. Probably not only that, but you’ll be able to use the programming skills you learn here to write any program. Even if it has nothing to do with hacking.
- Python and ethical hacking course is more of practical
- Learn python and ethical hacking from scratch
- How long does it take to learn ethical hacking?
- Requirements for python and ethical hacking course
- Who this tutorial is for:
- How to Download the File
- Python & Ethical Hacking Certification Course
Python and ethical hacking course is more of practical
This learn python and ethical hacking tutorial is highly practical, but it won’t neglect the theory. So we’ll start by covering some basics about ethical hacking and python programming.
Also, installing the needed software and then we’ll dive and start programming straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by writing useful hacking programs, so we’ll never have any boring and dry programming lectures.
2 topics in this course: python and ethical hacking
Certainly, python and ethical hacking course from Udemy is divided into a number of sections. Each aims to achieve a specific goal. The goal is usually to hack into a certain system. So we’ll start by learning how this system works.
System weaknesses and python from scratch
The weaknesses of this system, and then you’ll learn how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system. As we write the program I will also teach you python programming from scratch covering one topic at a time.
Therefore by the end of this python and ethical hacking tutorial, you’re going to have a number of ethical hacking programs written by yourself.
- Network hacking tools
- Website hacking tools
Not only that but you’ll also have a deep understanding of how computer systems work. How to model problems, design an algorithm to solve problems and implement the solution using python.
- The Definitive List Of Most Popular Courses On Udemy In 2021
- Build Apps Using Modern React With Redux Free download|2021
- Google 100,000 Online Certificates Scholarships [Fully Funded]
Learn python and ethical hacking from scratch
As mentioned in this python and ethical hacking course, you will learn both ethical hacking and Python programming at the same time, so here are some of the topics that will be covered in the course:
Python Programming topics:
- Writing programs for python 2 and 3.
- Using modules and libraries.
- Variables, types
- Handling user input.
- Reading and writing files.
- Data structures.
- Desiccation making.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation using scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling programs to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
Learn ethical hacking from scratch (Topics covered)
- Basics of network hacking/penetration testing.
- Changing the MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing – redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- DNS Spoofing – Redirect requests from one website to another.
- Spying on any client connected to the network – see usernames, passwords, visited URLs
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Detect ARP spoofing attacks.
- Bypass HTTPS.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Create trojans for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X, and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use your own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
- Learn the basics of website hacking/penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Run wordlist attacks to guess login information.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover weaknesses in websites using own vulnerability scanner.
Programs you’ll build in this course: Udemy python and ethical hacking
You’ll learn all the above by implementing the following hacking programs
- mac_changer – changes MAC Address to anything we want.
- network_scanner – scans network and discovers the IP and MAC address of all connected clients.
- arp_spoofer – runs an arp spoofing attack to redirect the flow of packets in the network allowing us to intercept data.
- packet_sniffer – filters intercepted data and shows usernames, passwords, visited links ….etc
- dns_spoofer – redirects DNS requests, eg: redirects requests to from one domain to another.
- file_interceptor – replaces intercepted files with any file we want.
- code_injector – injects code in intercepted HTML pages.
- arpspoof_detector – detects ARP spoofing attacks.
- execute_command payload – executes a system command on the computer it gets executed on.
- execute_and_report payload – executes a system command and reports result via email.
- download_and_execute payload – downloads a file and executes it on the target system.
- download_execute_and_report payload – downloads a file, executes it, and reports result by email.
- reverse_backdoor – gives remote control over the system it gets executed on, allows us to access file system.
- Execute system commands.
- Download & upload files
- keylogger – records key-strikes and sends them to us by email.
- crawler – discovers hidden paths on a target website.
- discover_subdomains – discovers subdomains on target website.
- spider – maps the whole target website and discovers all files, directories, and links.
- guess_login – runs a wordlist attack to guess login information.
- vulnerability_scanner – scans a target website for weaknesses and produces a report with all findings.
As you build the above you’ll learn:
In this python and ethical hacking course you will be able to learn the following;
- Setting up a penetration testing lab to practice hacking safely.
- Installing Kali Linux and Windows as virtual machines inside any operating system.
- Linux Basics.
- Linux terminal basics.
- How networks work.
- How clients communicate in a network.
- Address Resolution Protocol – ARP.
- Network layers.
- Domain Name System – DNS.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol – HTTP.
- How anti-virus programs work.
- Connecting devices over TCP.
- Transferring data over TCP.
- How website work.
- GET & POST requests.
So by the end of the course you’re going to have programming skills to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking, but you’ll learn programming by programming hacking tools.
How long does it take to learn ethical hacking?
There no specific time-bound in learning ethical hacking. But it is a self-paced scenario where your dedication to learning fast plays its role.
For some courses on Udemy and Coursera, you must spend nothing less than 1 year learning the basics of programming and ethical hacking. But on the other hand, for you to be a professional or an expert in ethical hacking, you must spend at least 2-3 years with consistent learning. More so, with a pace of 4 hours daily.
For instance, having a pretty good knowledge of computer science and programming software will help your pace of learning ethical hacking faster as expected or estimated.
But 6 months is enough for you to become an amateur ethical hacker… I know that won’t be the goal.
So, forget about the duration and start, by then you begin to access yourself and what you have learned on the process.
Benefits of python and ethical hacking
Requirements for python and ethical hacking course
Who this tutorial is for:
How to Download the File
First, install the latest uTorent Version. The Size of the file is quite heavy. You’re downloading the torrent file which helps you get the full version.
A Torrent file is a mirror file that gives you access to the main file. Here is the Official Link to download a torrent file
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 12.70 GB worth of videos. Start a full school
Python & Ethical Hacking Certification Course
You might want to take the certification course which will allow you to get a certificate after the course. You know it’s very important to be certified after a course, so the choice is yours. Certifications are fallible proofs. The free course will not give you the opportunity to be certified.
Certificates also helps us get a pay rise and make our resume more decorated. Hit the course link and start your full certification course. Cheers!
- How to Hack Websites: Hack websites & web applications|Free Download
- Build A Social Network Site With Flutter And Firebase Free Download
- 55 Mobile Apps that can Pay you well in 2021
- Top best 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2021 [Best List Currently]
- 5 Easy ways on how to Trace a Spoofed Call Now
- Complete Python Programming Language From Basics To Advance Level
- Best Online React Native Tutorials, Courses & Training with Certificates in 2021