Hi, I will advise you to get the knowledge you need quickly. And get your certificate of completion for Blockchain and Bitcoin from a globally recognized specialist on this present topic.
Most people have been asking several questions about this very course. And have also been searching for where to get clarity between these two interesting subjects. Just give your time to this tutorial.
Firstly, listen and act based on valuable commentary from many tens of thousands of students worldwide who are currently enrolled in this course. I added new videos and valuable content, including smart contracts, cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs, and even Bitcoin video lectures Cash – the new cryptocurrency that emerged from a Bitcoin hard fork.
I’ve also included lessons and a downloadable guide on how to best manage any possible future Hard forks in the most profitable and safe manner. Meanwhile, this course has been organized to give you good value for your resources spent. As included here are 2 in 1 topic that is extensively exhausted for your benefit.
Few things to know about Blockchain and Bitcoin
- Quick, highly-effective and easy way to understand blockchain and Bitcoin, without wasting countless hours sifting through unnecessary filler information.
- A firm grasp on what this topic is all about. Even topics such as Smart Contracts and Digital Tokens.
- Quickly learn the key concepts and vocabulary around blockchain and Bitcoin.
Certainly, this effective guide will help you understand blockchain and Bitcoin. Also, more advanced topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens. This also will certainly set you well on your way to blockchain and Bitcoin mastery.
You’ll likewise learn the key aspects around Blockchain and Bitcoin, including:
- What is a blockchain?
- Everything about is Bitcoin
- Smart contracts?
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- About digital tokens
- How blockchain and Bitcoin are related and why it’s so important to know the relation.
- Some common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin.
- The future of blockchain
- How to get started with Bitcoin
Lastly, this tutorial has been made to answer most of your questions and needs in blockchain or bitcoin. There has been a lot of great feedback from students who took this course. You too can join them, if you will decide to enrol in this course today. This tutorial will help you quickly master the most important ideas and topics on the subject here.
Benefits of this tutorial
- Have a strong understanding of what blockchain technology is.
- Understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
- Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and Bitcoin in business situations.
- Probably, there are no requirements needed to enrol beyond having a business interest in learning how things work here.
Who this tutorial is for;
- The ideal student for this course wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work and how they are applied in business.
- Business people who want to learn more about how blockchain and Bitcoin are impacting the world of business.
- The course does not include any code sampling elements, as such, it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program blockchain applications.