DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Do you need some ideas for your trivia night? With our collection of cartoon trivia questions and answers, you may relive your youth. With our fascinating bank of questions, we cover some of the most recognizable cartoon characters and programs.
Test your knowledge of trivia with our fun categories, which include classic cartoon trivia, trivia about cartoon characters, Disney cartoon trivia, and 90s nostalgia cartoon quiz.
100+ Cartoon Trivia Questions and Answers
1. Classic Cartoon Trivia
The Simpsons and the Flintstones come to mind when you think about iconic animated series. With these engaging lists of cartoon knowledge, we’ll get you going in the right direction.
1. What is the name of Ned Flanders’s wife from The Simpsons?
2. Who played the lead role in the animated film introducing the Tasmanian Devil?
3. What does the Riddler’s real name in the Batman comics mean?
Enigma Edward E. Enigma
4. One of the most well-known animated series in history is The Flintstones, but when is it set?
The Stone Age
5. Which musical group declined to play the vultures in the animated film “The Jungle Book”?
6. What other name would you give Mickey Mouse?
7. In “The Lion King,” which language is the origin of the word “Simba”?
8. Which animated series has the longest television run? How many seasons and episodes do American television dramas and sitcoms have?
In The Simpsons
9. Who is the “Lion King’s” antagonist?
10. Who was in charge of creating Mickey Mouse’s voice in its initial form?
11. Why was Donald Duck prohibited in Finland for such an odd reason?
He never wore his pants.
12. Which animated series’ episodes each contain futuristic flying cars?
In the Jetsons
13. What kind of vegetable does Popeye eat as a last-minute power source?
14. What is the name of the dog in the “Tom and Jerry” series?
15. One of the most well-known animated characters of all time is Winnie the Pooh, but what was his first name?
16. What animated character represents Warner Bros. Entertainment as its official mascot?
17. Which city is criticized indignantly for ruining pizza in the animated film “Inside Out”?
18. In the animated series “PAW Patrol,” what dish does Everest enjoy the most?
19. Who is Mickey Mouse?
20. Which animated series features a fighter stranded in the future and must defeat a demon to get home?
2. Cartoon Character Trivia
How well-versed are you with our animated characters? Our entertaining selection of trivia questions about cartoon characters features many amusing characters. Test your knowledge by responding to the questions below.
1. In the 1937 classic “Porky’s Duck Hunt,” which cartoon duck character made his or her debut?
2. Whose life goal is to track down the Road Runner?
Willy E. Coyote
3. What is the name of the canine buddy of Dick Dastardly in “Wacky Races”?
4. Which Looney Tunes character was Senator Beauregard Claghorn modelled after?
5. Who is the closest pal of Yogi Bear?
6. Which cartoon mouse is cousins with Slowpoke Rodriguez?
7. Which television program features Phil, Chuckie, Tommy, and Lil characters?
8. What is the family’s pet’s name from The Wild Thornberrys?
9. Which animated series has characters with telekinetic control over earth, air, water, and fire?
The Last Airbender (Avatar)
10. What is the name of the boy genius who competes with Dexter in Dexter’s laboratory?
11. Who is I.M.’s original adversary? Weasel?
12. What is the name of Pinocchio’s closest cricket buddy in the well-known animated film?
13. Who are Donald Duck’s three nephews?
Louie, Dewey, and Huey
14. What is the name of the snowman that Elsa and Anna built in the movie “Frozen”?
15. What are the seven dwarfs’ names?
Doctor Dopey, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Grumpy, Happy, Sneezy, and Sleepy
16. What is the name of the clumsy dog who is good friends with Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse?
17. Who is Samurai Jack’s otherworldly adversary, the demon from Cartoon Network?
18. What are the Powerpuff Girls’ three names?
Buttercup, Bubbles, and Blossom
19. Which muscular figure, who spends his time attempting to get girls to like him but failing, is modelled by Elvis Pressley?
20. The life of two younger animal brothers are chronicled in the television program “Angry Beavers.”
Daggett and Norbert
Check out also: 75+ Thought-Provoking Trivia Questions For Couples | 2023
3. Disney Cartoon Trivia
Some of the most well-known cartoon characters, programs, and films were created by Disney. You can relive your childhood by answering the intriguing trivia questions on Disney cartoons.
1. In The Extremely Goofy Movie, what is the name of Goofy’s son?
2. Where does Aladdin live?
3. What three desires cannot the Genie grant to Aladdin?
He cannot bring anyone back from the dead, cannot make anyone fall in love, and he cannot kill anyone.
4. Who is the love interest for Bambi?
5. In the motion picture Beauty and the Beast, who plays Belle’s father?
6. In the Disney film Bolt, which actor provided the voice for the character of Bolt?
7. What is the name of the Jonas Brothers band in Camp Rock?
8. In the animated film Cars, who provided the voice of Lightning McQueen?
9. What form was the piece of sky that fell into Chicken Little’s room?
10. In Cinderella, who sports the green dress?
Drizella, Cinderella’s stepsister
11. What was the title of Disney’s first motion picture?
12. What game did Kronk and Yzma play while looking for Kuzco in the jungle?
Exotic Bird Bingo
13. In Finding Nemo, who is credited with the iconic line “Fish are companions, not food”?
Bruce The Shark
14. What number is written on the front of Herbie, the well-known automobile from Disney?
15. Which three figures appear in Disney’s animated adaptation of The Three Musketeers?
Donald Duck, Goofy, and Mickey Mouse
16. In the movie Peter Pan, what Peter left behind in Wendy’s room?
His own Shadow
17. A necklace was given to Pocahontas by her father, but whose was it originally?
18. What are the names of the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty?
Fauna, Flora, Merryweather
19. In Ratatouille, what chef serves as Remy’s creative inspiration?
20. What is the company’s tagline in the movie Monsters, Inc.?
“We scare because we care.”
4. 90s Cartoon Trivia
For cartoons, the 1990s were a seminal time period. When viewing Magic School Bus, you can learn about science-related themes. Thanks to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you experienced the exhilaration of becoming a superhero. After a long day, CatDog always provided a much-needed laugh. These intriguing 90s cartoon trivia questions are a great way to gauge your level of knowledge.
1. Which animated series included a character with the surname “Funny”?
2. What is the name of the dog in “Dog”?
3. Who is the oddball teacher in the Magic School Bus called?
4. What game did Pinky and The Brain play every evening?
Attempt to take over the world
5. What was the title of Taz’s animated series?
6. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles occasionally collaborated with masked vigilantes.
7. Who played the parents of Tommy and Dil in Rugrats?
Stu Pickles and Didi
8. Was Rocko an animal in Rocko’s Modern Life?
9. In the TV series Hey Arnold, where does Arnold reside?
10. How are Cow and Chicken acquainted?
They are siblings.
11. What item in the TV series Recess was called Old Rusty?
12. In X-Men: The Animated Series, who did Gambit have a love interest in?
13. What is the name of Goof Troop’s cat?
14. Where is CatDog’s television setting?
15. What was the character name of the moustachioed overweight Australian mouse from Chip & Dale’s Rescue Rangers?
16. Who is the company that provides air services in Tailspin?
17. When Fenton Crackshell wishes to become Gizmoduck, what word does he say?
18. What is the third child of Wakko and Dots’?
19. A girl in Tiny Toons is driven to pet and chase animals. A skull bow is also visible in her hair. Who is she called?
20. Each Planeteer in Captain Planet has an elemental strength, including wind, earth, water, fire, and what else?
Use this list of cartoon questions to breathe new life into trivia night. After completing this cartoon trivia test, you could feel nostalgic and decide to revisit some of your favourite oldies.
- 100+ Fun Couple Trivia Questions That Spark Love
- 75+ Thought-Provoking Trivia Questions For Couples | 2023
- 200+ Thought Provoking Trivia Questions To Ask Yourself Yearly
- 100+ Engaging Riddles For Teens With Answers | 2023
- 250+ dirty pick-up lines this year that blew the Internet
- 200+ Trivia For Seniors | Fun & Hard Questions & Answers | 2023