Here’s the complete Flutter Application Development Bootcamp with Dart, created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team. The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp course comes with Dart, which means there will be a lot to brainstorm on.
Now, it contains a new module for Flutter State Management!
This is the most comprehensive flutter course available online, covering all basic concepts for flutter development.
We run this course for months and work with the flutter team to refine the curriculum to teach you Flutter from scratch and make you an experienced flutter developer with a strong portfolio of beautiful flutter apps.
- What the complete 2022 Flutter development Bootcamp with Dart course teaches you
- What to look out for when you sign up today
- From a beginner to advanced Flutter Developer with Just One Course
- The Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart course, won’t waste your time
- Don’t waste your money
- See what the past students had to say about my courses:
- Benefits of the Complete 2022 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart Course
- Requirements of the Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp Course
- Who this course is for:
- My Recommendations
What the complete 2022 Flutter development Bootcamp with Dart course teaches you
In our comprehensive Flutter Development Bootcamp, you will learn how to code with darts and create beautiful, fast iOS and Android apps in native quality. Even if you have zero programming experience.
I will take you step by step through interesting and entertaining video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be successful as a Flutter developer.
Also read: Top best 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2021
The course includes over 27 hours of HD video tutorials and enhances your programming skills when building real applications. e.g. WhatsApp, QuizUp, and Yahoo Weather.
At the end of this course you will be fluent in programming with darts and ready to create your own flutter applications and become a full flutter developer. You’ll also have a portfolio of over 15 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
What to look out for when you sign up today
- Over 27 hours of HD 1080p video content, everything you’ll ever need to succeed as a Flutter developer.
- Building over 15 fully-fledged apps including ones that use Firebase Cloud Firestore, StreamBuilder, ListView, networking, external APIs and much much more.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- $8000+ Flutter development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From a beginner to advanced Flutter Developer with Just One Course
We know you are here because you appreciate your time. If you want to watch someone’s show for hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’re on YouTube.
When you receive this course, you can be sure that the course has been carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we are always available to answer questions from the students.
So by the end of the Flutter Development Bootcamp course, you’ll completely understand:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, animations, themes, and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, enums, loops, futures, streams, mixins, classes, and much more.
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes, and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements, and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as Lists and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use login and register users for your Flutter apps.
- State Management: How to use setState, prop drilling, lifting state up, callbacks and the Provider package to manage app state.
The Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart course, won’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life with some low-quality YouTube videos. Or instructors you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real-world teaching experience. Your time is precious. Take this course and find out why everyone is excited and why over 35,000 students rated my courses with 5 stars!
Don’t waste your money
Also inside this course, you’re getting exactly the same course materials and curriculum as our 12-week in-person programming Bootcamp. Instead of spending $8000+ dollars and taking time off work, save loads of money by getting this course and do it at your own pace!
See what the past students had to say about my courses:
Angela is literally my favorite teacher. Forever. In the entire universe. She is funny and teaches in a joyful and fun way that is also very clear to understand.
I bought this course as soon as I started it because I know that Angela offers the best possible educational content. 100% recommend this course (as well as any other course they have created). Thank you, Angela, for helping me improve my career as a hybrid UX designer / mobile developer! – Jacob Pernell
Also read: What can I do with Udemy Certifications? Job Outlook
Angela is my favorite Udemy coding class professor. His methods of building on the material so you never go too fast or too slow make the learning experience really exciting. She is thorough in her explanations and uses fun projects to discuss the material. I had started a few other Flutter courses before I found it, and I made more progress in 24 hours than in a week with the other courses. I would like to take an advanced Angela Flutter course when I’m done with it! “- Jerome Llouche
“You won’t find a better teacher than Angela. It does a wonderful job and encourages you to learn Swift properly. I want to encourage everyone to think about taking this course as it is the BEST programming course I have ever seen and that I have tried more than a few times. If you’re looking for an excellent quick programming course, stop here because you found it. You will learn Swift from the start of programming to the creation of your own applications that you can load into the application memory. “- Ian Hopkins
Are you trying to choose between all the different Flutter courses on Udemy? Take a look at what students on my course had to say about this:
I renewed my expectations for a 5-star course for Udemy. Angela, you are incredible! I rated the course 5 stars right from the start (with about 20% completion), but after completing about 70% of the course, I can say that this is my favorite Udemy course from today. Naturally brilliant Angela! – Alberto L.
“I took a lot of courses on Udemy and elsewhere and none of them were as clear and perfectly paced as this one! Angela’s approach is really awesome, deep, and clear.” – Žan Fras
I have taken several iOS courses, so far this course had the best explanation on swift and Xcode documentation. The lecturer is kinda humorous sometimes which makes this course even more enjoyable.” – Bryan Pukanda
Certainly, I have attended many self-study courses about Udemy and elsewhere. And also, I can honestly tell you that this is a course that I didn’t want to finish. It’s like one of those films that you want to continue. Whatever the concepts covered were treated very well and learning was fairly easy. I have so many answers to why? In this course, how closures work and why they work … why delegates work that way. Thank you for this course. “- Arun Lakhera
Also read: What Type of Insurance Blog is best to start in 2022?
“I compare this to another top-class from iOS on Udemy, but I think this is better. The reason? Angela doesn’t show him much material and then says we’ll discuss it later or says, “Just do it. You’ll see why later. Pick up the reason for something before you do it.” – Clyde Addison
Benefits of the Complete 2022 Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart Course
- Build beautiful, fast and native-quality apps with Flutter
- Become a fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build iOS and Android apps with just one codebase
- Build iOS and Android apps using just one programming language (Dart)
- Build a portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps to impress any recruiter
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Become proficient in one of the fastest-growing technologies
Requirements of the Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp Course
Who this course is for:
Click on the link below to get the course!
- Is CompTIA Linux+ Worth it in 20221 Best Reviews & Free Tutorials
- Top best 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2022
- 20 Highest Paying Insurance Blogs in the World | 2022
Leave a Reply