You have many options if you really want to learn how to download apps without an Apple ID. But, of course, each method has its advantages and disadvantages. All you need to do is choose what you think will be most beneficial for you.
The vast majority of iPhone applications can only be installed through the App Store, and Apple does not offer a formal way to install software outside of the App Store using an installation file downloaded from the Internet. This process is called “side loading”.
Why can’t I download apps without apple ID?
Apple says it restricts users from downloading apps from the App Store to maintain quality: Apple staff checks every app to make sure iPhone apps are free of malware, offensive content, and security holes. Apple says software vendors who can’t follow its rules can create websites.
However, there are other ways to install the software on the iPhone. In the past, everything was as simple as the owner of an Apple device. You bought your iPhone or iPad, installed iTunes, set up an account, got your Apple ID, and linked your iPhone and / or iPad to your account.
Then you had a complete standalone ecosystem where you could easily buy music and apps and download them to your devices. iOS 12.7 changed all that after removing the App Store. If you used to be able to download apps to your Mac and manage your mobile devices from there, now you need to download apps directly to your device.
How can I download apps without apple ID?
The easiest way to get programs without an Apple ID is to use a third-party tool. After all, third-party tools have been designed to be easier to operate than traditional methods. This allows you to fully control your device, no matter how you use the app or how you download it to your device. This is the main advantage of this option. However, although it is the easiest, it is certainly not the safest. Its main drawback is that while you can gain complete control through it, you can also lose control when malware or a virus captures it.
How to download apps without apple ID using mini-apps
The most popular way to run software applications, such as games, on the iPhone without downloading them from the App Store is through mini-applications. These are small, lightweight software apps, and you download them from the iPhone app. In essence, the widgets turn the iPhone app into its own miniature version of the App Store.
Plug-ins are not full-fledged programs – they are written in HTML5, the same markup language used to create a website. This means that they load much faster and do not require users to install anything – just as an interactive website runs in a web browser – but it also means that they cannot be as complex as full-fledged programs or games.
How to download apps without Apple ID password on iPhone / iPad
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Touch your name here.
- Then tap “Media and Shopping”.
- Then select “Password settings”.
- Disable “Require password” here.
- Return to the settings screen.
- Now scroll down to “Face ID & Passcode” and tap it.
- Then enter your password.
- Disable “iTunes & App Store” here in the USE FACE ID FOR section.
- After completing all the above steps, you can now download programs without an Apple ID password.
- If your iPhone still asks for a password, check the restrictions for purchases in iTunes and the App Store.
ALSO CHECK: How to download podcasts on iPhone in 2022
How to tto a
- First, launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Here tap “Screen Time”.
- Then tap “Content and Privacy Restrictions”.
- Then tap “Shopping in iTunes and App Store.”
- Now enter the screen time access code.
- Here, select “Do not require” in the “REQUIRE PASSWORD” section.
- Now your iPhone will not ask for a password to download applications.
- That’s it, by following the steps above, you can easily download and install apps on your iPhone or iPad without using an Apple ID.
How to download applications without an Apple ID using the TuTu helper
There is a long list of alternative app stores available on iOS devices, and TuTu Assistant is one of them. TuTu Auxiliary Application is a reliable replacement for the Apple Store to download any possible applications without the need to jailbreak your iPhone. This is a new application, available for both Android and iOS devices. Read the detailed download instructions and use the steps in the application form.
- First of all, upgrade your Safari browser to the latest version and check the iOS version on your device. Now check out the TuTu utility.
- Note: TuTu Helper works perfectly with the Safari browser and may not work with another browser on your iOS device.
- Now on the web page, find the field “TuTu application for iPhone and iPad” and click it. Make sure you click on the link itself, other than the ad.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you need to select one or the other download link, click “Download Link 1” or “Download Link 2” to start installing the app on your device.
- After clicking on any of the links, a dialog box will appear. Click “Allow” in the table to allow the application to load on the device.
- After the download is complete, we need to install the tool. To do this, go to settings and then to “General settings”. In the general settings, go to “Profiles”.
- In the profile, click on it to display the lists of downloaded applications that are waiting to be installed. Find “TuTuApp Lite”.
- Finally, click the “Install” option, available in the upper right corner with the required permission, when prompted.
- Now the TuTu Assistant should be on the home screen, tap the app itself and open it. The program interface may be similar to the image below. In the search bar, type the program you want to download and follow another general method.
How to log out of your Apple account
Another way to get apps without an Apple ID is to sign out of your Apple account. This will mean that you feel that the Apple ID is missing. To make this possible, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Touch your Apple, which should have your name and image.
- Exit Apple ID.
- This should make it as if you are no longer using your Apple ID. Now that you’re trying to install apps, chances are they won’t ask you for your Apple ID anymore.
However, this is not guaranteed. If you want to have a better chance of this happening, you also need to configure Apple’s settings.