Many iPhone users would try to download audiobooks on iPhones from a computer to listen to audiobooks on the way home. However, some people may find that although iTunes syncs audiobooks with the iPhone, it deletes all existing ones. This design will not be user-friendly. So people are wondering how to transfer audiobooks from PC to iPhone without erasing existing ones. Well, this guide will show you different ways to transfer audiobooks to iPhones.
Have you ever wanted to download audiobooks from websites to your iPhone? There are many audiobooks on the Internet. Once you find the ones you like, you can use the audio downloader to save them to your iPhone. And that’s what EaseUS MobiMover can do for you.
In addition to being an iOS transfer tool that helps you transfer audiobooks to iPhone from a computer, it also serves as a video and audio uploader that allows you to download videos, music, and audiobooks to your computer or iPhone / iPad from websites such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
How can I download audiobooks on iphone?
To download audiobooks on iPhone, you need a stable connection to Wi-Fi or mobile data, and enough space on your device to download the title. Once the title is downloaded to your device, you can listen to or continue listening without an Internet connection. When the audiobook is finished, you can delete it from your device to free up space, but you can download and listen to it at another time by freeing up space on your device for other audiobooks.
How to download audiobooks on iphone without iTunes
- Connect your iPod to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open iTunes (if it doesn’t open automatically).
- In iTunes, turn on the Manage Music option manually
- Open OverDrive for Windows (computer).
- Select an audiobook, and then click Transfer.
- When the transfer wizard opens, click Next to have the app detect your iPhone.
- When your iPod is detected, make sure it is selected in the “Player” section. Select the parts you want to move and click Next.
- When the migration is complete, click Finish to close the migration wizard.
How to download audiobooks on iphone using iTunes
iTunes is designed as an iOS data management tool that can help you sync, play, view, and delete data and files on iOS devices. It is a player, transfer, manager, and resource store. You can buy whatever you want in it and then sync it with all your iOS devices. As for audiobooks, you can also transfer audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone and other iOS devices. The following steps will show you a detailed guide:
- Connect iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Tap your iPhone icon in iTunes.
- Click the Audiobooks tab.
- Select the ‘Sync audiobooks’ checkbox, then select ‘All audiobooks’ or ‘Selected audiobooks’ according to your needs.
- When you have determined which audiobooks to transfer to iPhone, click the “Apply” button in the lower right corner.
- Then it will immediately start transferring audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone.
- This way, you can easily transfer audiobooks from iTunes to iPhone. However, as I mentioned at the beginning, the iTunes sync feature will delete all existing audiobooks on your iPhone.
Can I redownload an audiobook?
Yes, if you removed an audiobook from your iPhone or iPad and then decided to listen to it again, you can re-download the audiobook at no extra charge if it’s still available in the Book Store.
- Tap the “Read Now” tab.
- Tap the account icon. This is either your image or your initials, and it is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Audiobook and enter your Apple ID password, if prompted.
- Touch one of the categories or genres. You will see a list of all audiobooks you have previously downloaded.
- Touch the audiobook download button.
- When the audiobook has finished downloading, tap Listen to hear it.
Best websites to download audiobooks on iphone free
This volunteer site offers public books in audio format for the iPhone, which are read by people from all over the world (and, as a result, offers books in many languages). These audiobooks for iPhone are available in MP3 format at 64 kbps or 128 kbps. Since these are books that are only in the public domain, you will not find the latest titles here. However, if you are looking for a wide selection of classic titles, as well as if you want to listen to different languages, LibriVox is a good choice.
Teachers can consider Lit2Go a good resource for students. This site, which offers hundreds of free audiobooks, divides classic literature into small pieces that break a long novel into several separate downloads for easy assignment and listening. Each selection of audiobooks contains reading strategies, transcripts, etc. that can be used in class or as homework.
· Loyal Books
Loyal Books (formerly Books Should Be Free) is another site that offers public audiobooks (this includes books by authors who died in most cases at least 75 years ago). Most of the more than 7,000 titles are taken from Project Gutenberg and LibriVox. Audiobooks here are completely free and can be downloaded as a podcast or in MP3 format. iPhone-compatible audiobook titles are available in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, and more.
Archive.org is a giant collection of all types of free media. In addition to more than 18,000 free audiobooks, these include e-books, software, movies, images, old web pages, and more. All content on Archive.org is completely free, but it is also usually public domain or content published by self-published authors. As a result, don’t expect to find the most popular names or recent hits, but you will find an almost inexhaustible supply of great listening.
Audible is probably the best-known provider of downloadable audiobooks since 1997. First and foremost, it’s a subscription service – it costs $ 14.95 a month after a 30-day free trial – and offers free audiobooks as part of its promotions to attract new subscribers. . Audible sponsors many popular podcasts and other top shows. Audible provides free audiobooks through these ads. Listen carefully to these podcasts to get free audiobook offers.
An additional subscription-based eMusic music store, eStories (formerly known as eMusic Audiobooks) is a new version of the audiobook download business on this site. The selection of audiobooks is reliable and includes the latest well-known titles and authors, as well as lesser-known works. Literature enthusiasts can choose from one, two, or five downloads of audiobooks per month. Plans also offer to switch for unused downloads and support for playback on multiple devices. Subscriptions range from $ 11.99 to $ 49.99 per month with year-round discounts.