Yes! Everyone is a good photographer but not everyone is a professional photographer. This is a video/content tutorial that will show you how to take professional photos with your iPhone that will produce beautiful, stunning, and also awesome shoots. In this tutorial, we will show you the various techniques and concepts on how to shoot even better shots with your iPhone.
This tutorial will serve as a guide on how to take professional photographs like a renowned professional digital photographer.
Do you wish to produce amazing, stunning, and also professional digital photos with your iPhone? Learn how to optimize iPhone settings for taking the best photos? How to professionally edit photos with Lightroom (free) on your iPhone? How to take more impactful photos of people, landscapes, architecture, and more? Then this course on how to take professional photos with your iPhone will give you several techniques to produce stunning and amazing photos with just your iPhone.
- Also Read
- 1. How to shoot with the light and shadow feature on iPhone
- 2. How to shoot with depth and control feature on iPhone
- 3. How to choose a key photo in live photos in iPhone
- 4. How to search for photos on iPhone
- 5. How to shoot with stage light Mono on iPhone
- 6. How to shoot a time-laps video on iPhone
- 8. How to Trim a video on iPhone
- 9. How to edit with depth control on iPhone
- 10. How to shoot Slo-mo on iPhone X
What you need to know about this course
iPhone today is arguably one of the best phones in the world to take photos. The iPhone’s camera is second to none when it has to do with taking pictures. iPhone is my favorite camera phone.
In this course on how to take professional photos with your iPhone, you will understand so many techniques and tricks on how to become a professional photographer and also produce professional photos with just your iPhone or any other smartphone. This course was created to keep you busy and improve your skills to take your photos to the next level.
All you need in iPhone photography is your equipment and your knowledge about photography. So if you know how to be a great photographer and what to look for, you can take awesome photos with just about anything.
If you are a beginner in iPhone photography without the right amount of knowledge about photography and you want to up your game about iPhone photography then this course is meant for you. If you also want to build or create a more impressive portfolio on your social media handle and also further professional digital photography as a career then this course is also for you.
In this tutorial on how to take professional photos with your iPhone, you will learn all the basics of professional iPhone photography as well as many tips and tricks that you can use during the daily recording to make your photos stand out.
This course sums up the most useful and practical information so you can take photos as quickly as possible.
How To Shoot On iPhone
iPhone has several camera features that allows you to choose whichever one that suits your style of photography, and each of these features has different effects on photos. So your ability to use a feature to your own advantage is been professional about it. Different people love different features and have stuck to that particular one feature for a very long time not knowing the awesomeness of other features. In this part, I will show you how to navigate between these features and how to shoot with them.
1. How to shoot with the light and shadow feature on iPhone
2. How to shoot with depth and control feature on iPhone
3. How to choose a key photo in live photos in iPhone
4. How to search for photos on iPhone
5. How to shoot with stage light Mono on iPhone
6. How to shoot a time-laps video on iPhone
7. How to shoot using the Rule of the 3rd on iPhone
8. How to Trim a video on iPhone
- Select a video
- Tap edit
- Slide ends to trim
- Tap done, save as new clip
9. How to edit with depth control on iPhone
- Choose a portrait
- Tap edit
- Slide to adjust depth
- Tap done
10. How to shoot Slo-mo on iPhone X
- Get as low as you can
- Choose Slo-mo
- Adjust your start point
About the Instructor
I’ve been in the field of photography and videography for 7+ years and have my Bachelors of Science degree in Film from Full Sail University. I’m an award winning Youtuber for my channel: The Health Nerd, and co-created the travel film company found on Facebook as WANDR. I make a living with photography/videography using my iPhone and looking forward to sharing my knowledge to help you capture the most stunning photos possible.
Benefits of this course
YOU WILL LEARN
You will also learn how to produce stunning photos by utilizing shot compositions, optimize your iPhone camera settings for taking the best photos, create depth in your photography, utilize surrounding light to properly light your subjects, and also many more.
Who is this course for
How to Download the File
Click on the image below for the discounted price of the course
We Also Recommend
- 40+ Udemy best cheap short courses on web development for all levels 2020
- Photography Masterclass|Complete Guide to Photography
- 55 Mobile Apps that can Pay you well in 2020
- 10+ Best Selling Courses On Udemy in 2020 Free Download
- How To Make Passive Income Without Experience Or A Website in 2020
- How to Create an Udemy Course|12 Easy Steps to Create an Udemy Course