Learn Java in this Java Programming Masterclass for software developers course and become a Computer Programmer. This Udemy Java course will help you obtain valuable core Java skills and Java certification.
Maybe you want to know how to become a java developer from scratch, this course will give you all that.
- Java Programming job and employers
- The student, on the Java programming masterclass for software developers impact.
- Java programming masterclass course length and size
- Why would you choose to learn this Java programming masterclass course?
- What version of Java should you learn?
- Will this course give me core java skills?
- Why should you take this Java programming masterclass for software developers?
- What makes this Java programming masterclass course a bestseller?
- Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in the Java programming masterclass course
- The Java programming masterclass course instructor’s experience
- Here is what your fellow students have to say
- Is the Java programming masterclass for software developers updated?
- What if I have a question regarding the Java programming course?
- There’s no risk either buying/enrolling in this Java course
- Benefits of this Java programming course
- How to Download the File
- My recommendations
Certainly, you have just found the most complete online Java programming masterclass for software developers. With over 260,000 students enrolled, and tens of thousands of 5-star reviews.
In addition, these comprehensive Java tutorials cover everything you will need in java programming. However, you don’t need to be searching for Java programming masterclass for software developers Reddit or Github.
Whether you want to:
- Build the skills you need to get your first Java programming job
- Move to a more senior software developer position
- Pass the oracle java certification exam
- or just learn java to be able to create your own java apps quickly.
Obviously, this complete Java programming Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
Java Programming job and employers
Would you like to get your first Java programming job but find it difficult to figure out what skills employers want. And also, what course teaches you these skills?
Certainly, this Java programming masterclass for software developers will give you the Java knowledge you need to get a job as a Java developer.
By the end of the course, you will understand Java very well. Able to create your own Java applications and be productive as a software developer. However, this blog post will serve as the Java programming masterclass review.
Most noteworthy, lots of students have been successful in getting their first job or promotion after going through the course.
For instance, here is just one example of a student who lost her job and despite having never coded in her life previously. She got a full-time software developer position in just a few months after starting this course. She didn’t even complete the course.
The student, on the Java programming masterclass for software developers impact.
Three months ago I lost my job, came to a turning point in my life, and finally made the drastic decision to completely change course. I decided to switch my career path and go into coding.
My husband found and gave me your Complete Java programming Masterclass at Udemy as a gift, and I wholeheartedly dove into it as a lifeline. Following your course has been absolutely enjoyable (still working on it, not yet finished), and has been a great way of keeping on course, dedicated and motivated.
Yesterday, three months after starting the course and honestly to my surprise, I received (and accepted!) a job offer as a full-time developer. I wanted to just drop you a line to say thank you for doing this work. [Solely] for being such a dedicated teacher, and for putting all this knowledge available out there in such an approachable way. It has, literally, been life-changing. With gratitude, Laura”
Java programming masterclass course length and size
The Java programming masterclass for software developers course lasts 76 hours. Maybe you have seen the size of the course and feel a little overwhelmed by the possibility of finding time to complete it. Maybe you’re wondering if you have to go through everything?
Firstly, Laura’s story above shows that you do not have to complete the entire course – she was yet to complete the course when she accepted her developer job offer.
Secondly, the course is designed as a one stop shop for Java.
The basic Java material you need to learn how to develop Java is covered in the first seven sections (approximately 14 hours total). The basics of Java are covered in these sections. The rest of the course covers intermediate, advanced, and optional material that you do not have to technically take.
For example, section 13 is only 10 hours and is intended for those students who want to create desktop applications with graphical user interfaces. JavaFX (the technology used in this section) is something that most Java developers rarely or never have to work on.
Then you can skip this section entirely. However, if you are one of the few who need to create user interfaces, the content is there and ready for you. And also, there are other sections that you can completely avoid if you want.
In addition, if you also want to know absolutely everything about Java, then you can go through the entire course if you wish. But it’s not necessary to do so if you are just looking to learn the essential information to get a java developer position.
Why would you choose to learn this Java programming masterclass course?
The reality is that there are many computer languages. It’s in the hundreds. Why should you choose the Java language?
The number one reason is its popularity. According to many official websites that track the popularity of programming languages, Java is either #1 or in the top 3. Also, FreeTutorialOnline ranked Java 3rd here.
Popularity means more companies and their staff are using it, so there are more career opportunities available for you if you are skilled in the language.
The last thing you want to do is pick a language that is not in popular use. Java came out in the 1990’s and is still very popular today.
What version of Java should you learn?
Generally speaking you would want to learn the very latest version of a computer programming language, but thats not necessarily the case with Java.
Until recently, Java releases were infrequent (one major release in 3 years was common). Companies were standardized on specific versions of Java. Right now most companies are still focused on Java 8, which is a relatively old version, dating back to 2015.
Oracle (the owners of Java) are now releasing new versions of Java every six months, and when the new version comes out the old version is no longer supported.
But to cater for most companies who tend to stick to specific versions of Java for a long time, they have marked the current version of Java – Java 11 as LTS – or Long Term Support. That means that they guarantee to support this version for the long term – for a number of years at least.
- The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp Course With Dart 2021 Free Download
- Python And Flask Bootcamp: Create Websites Using Flask| 2021
Companies will stick to versions of Java that are supported in the long term. For career purposes you should learn the appropriate versions of Java that your future employer will likely be using. Right now that’s Java 8 and Java 11 (Java 9 and Java 10 have been released and already been marked obsolete and are no longer supported).
The good news is that this course is focused on Java 8, and has recently been updated for Java 11.
Will this course give me core java skills?
Yes it will. Core Java is the fundamental parts of the java jdk (the java development kit) that programmers need to learn to move onto other more advanced technologies.
Why should you take this Java programming masterclass for software developers?
Firstly, it’s been a best-seller since it’s release on Udemy. You certainly would be joining over 260,000 students who are already enrolled in the course.
Secondly, there are close to 60,000 reviews left by students. It’s rated as the best course to learn Java for beginners.
What makes this Java programming masterclass course a bestseller?
For instance, like you, thousands of people were frustrated and tired of fragmented YouTube lessons. In addition, incomplete or outdated courses that assume you already know a lot of things. As well as thick, college-like textbooks able to send even the most caffeine-fuelled coder to sleep.
Also like you, they are tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics, and generally confusingly incorrectly presented information.
This is why many find success in this comprehensive course for Java developers. It was designed with simplicity and continuous progress with its quality content in mind.
This course does not assume any prior coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner basics. Such as offering free tools that you need to download and install to write the first Java applet.
Definitely, you will learn the basic Java skills that you need to employ in about 14 hours. And if you wish, you can take advantage of all the additional content in the course. It is one store for learning Java. If you want to skip the main content, you can do so at any time.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in the Java programming masterclass course
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the Java keywords, operators, ads and expressions needed to fully understand what you encode and why making programming easy to understand and less frustrating
- You will learn answers to questions such as what is the Java class, what is polymorphism and inheritance, and how to apply it to your Java applications.
- How to safely download and install all necessary encryption tools with less time and without frustrating installations or configs
- Full chapters on object-oriented programming and many aspects of the Java API (protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code all platforms and restrict the program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful integrated development environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! This means that you can encode functional programs more easily. IntelliJ contains a free and paid version, and you can use any of these versions in this course. (Don’t worry if you are used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or any other IDE. You can use any IDE and make the most of this course)
- Learn Java at a sufficient level to transition to basic Java technologies like Android development, Spring Framework, and Java EE (Enterprise Edition) in general, among other technologies. To advance to these techniques, you must first know the core of Java, the building blocks. This is what this course will help you achieve.
Don’t worry if none of that makes sense. I go into great detail to explain every basic concept, programming term, and buzz words you need to create your own Java programs.
This is really Java for beginners.
At the end of this comprehensive course, you will master Java programming regardless of the level of expertise you currently have. You will understand what you do and why you do it. This is not a recipe book, you will use your own creativity to create unique and intuitive programs.
These HD videos not only show you in detail how to become a programmer, but this course also includes a unique challenge feature. Every time a core concept is conveyed, a video is a challenge for you to understand what you have just learned in a real scenario.
You will complete the challenge yourself and then you will go back and see the answers, which I will explain in detail in a video later. This allows you to review your results and identify all the areas where you need to return and work.
Similarly, this is a proven way to understand Java faster and ensure you achieve your goal of becoming a Java developer in record time. Remember how you did those old tests in high school or college? It is the same concept and it works.
The Java programming masterclass course instructor’s experience
As your instructor, I have over 35 years of experience as a software developer and teacher and have been using Java since 2000. Yes, over 18 years (I have taught students who are younger). That means that not only can I teach this content very easily, I can also make it fun and interesting.
It is no wonder that my previous students have achieved surprising results.
Here is what your fellow students have to say
“This course was a guiding light in my “Becoming a developer” path from the first step. It helped me become a much more educated developer comparing to my friend who learned to code from trial/error. It’s still a guide for me. every now and then I will come back to this course to learn something new or to improve what I’ve learned somewhere else. A BIG Thanks to “Tim Buchalka” my Master.” – Sina Jz
“Was an absolute beginner when I started this course, and now I can write some good small advanced clean codes. Then I wrote a code and showed it to a programmer, and he was shocked, he told me that I’m more than ready to start a programming career.” – Amirreza Moeini
“I’m taking this class in conjunction with a Java 101 college class. I have learned more in one afternoon of videos from this class than I have in 4 weeks of a college class. Tim actually explains what things are and why they do what they do, as opposed to my college instructor that mainly said “go make a program that does *whatever*” and then I had to figure out a program that would meet those requirements but not actually learning why it worked.” – Stacy Harris
Also, it can be said with certainty that my students are excited about this course and, above all, with its results, and you can also be.
In this complete Java programming course, you will learn everything you need to know to program fantastic and profitable projects.
Is the Java programming masterclass for software developers updated?
For example, it is no secret how fast technology advances. Every day new and more powerful hardware and software are released. Therefore, it is important to stay updated.
Many other courses on Udemy are published once and are never updated. Learning an older version of Java can backfire. You can learn the “old way” of doing things instead of using the latest technology.
Be sure to check the date of the last update on the page of the course you want to buy. You will be surprised that some have not been updated in years.
- 40+ Udemy best cheap short courses on web development in 2021
- 19 Best Selling Udemy Java courses in 2021 Free Download
- How to Create an Udemy Course|12 Easy Steps to Create an Udemy Course
- 10+ Best Selling Courses On Udemy in 2021 Free Download
- Kotlin For Java Developers|Free download 2021
For this reason, I always add new and updated content to this course at no additional cost. If you buy this course once, you will have lifelong access and future updates (which are currently running).
I’ve continued to do this since the original version of the course came out, and recently have been updating it to Java 11.
With this complete Java programming Masterclass, you will always have updated, relevant content.
What if I have a question regarding the Java programming course?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support and answer any questions you have 7 days a week (while many instructors only answer once a week or don’t answer).
This means that you will never be stuck in a lesson for days. With my manual guide, you will pass through this course without problems and without major obstacles.
That is just one of the reasons why I was voted one of the top 10 at the Udemy Instructor Awards (a whopping 18,000 instructors) and I quickly became a top-notch and best-selling instructor on the website of Udemy.
Student Quote: “This course is a great place to ask questions when you have them, or to get help if you get stuck in certain areas.” – Blake S.
There’s no risk either buying/enrolling in this Java course
Interestingly, this course includes a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, just let me know and I will give you 100% back, no questions down to the last penny.
Either you have Java skills, you develop excellent programs and you can have a great career for yourself. But you can try the course and just get all your money back if you don’t like it.
Benefits of this Java programming course
Requirements of the Java programming course
- A Windows, Mac, or Linux computer to install all the free software and tools necessary to create your new applications (I offer platform-specific installation videos).
- A strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a lot of excitement about the fantastic new programs it will create.
- Nothing else! Just you, your computer and your hunger to start today
Click on the image below for the paid version
How to Download the File
First, install the latest uTorent Version. The Size of the file is quite heavy. You’re downloading the torrent file which helps you get the full version.
A Torrent file is a mirror file that gives you access to the main file. Here is the Official Link to download a torrent file
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 38.38 GB worth of videos. Start a full school
- 17 Best Selling Web Development Courses on Udemy Free Download
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2021| Free Download
- 20 Highest Paying Insurance Blogs in the World | 2021
- Download Full Neil Patel Agency Unlocked Tutorials & Courses 2021
- 27 Best Sites Like Udemy for Online Learning | Udemy Alternatives
- Coursera Review 2021 |10 reasons to choose Coursera Courses now
- 12 Best free Coursera Java programming Courses with Certificates in 2021