Angular has been under development by Google for nearly a full decade. It has one purpose: scale up to gracefully handle the largest and most complex web apps around.
- Mastering Angular by reading the documentation alone is challenging.
- Top companies are hungry for Angular developers.
- Learning Angular will make you a better software engineer.
- Planning on building your own apps?
- Learn from someone who has worked with Angular since its version 1.0 release.
- What you will see in this course
- Benefits of this course
- Who this course is for
- How to Download the File
If you want to build a big app, the modern Angular Bootcamp course is the way to go. Every other course online around Angular shows you how to use the basic syntax and features of Angular. but only this course will show you how to build large, professional projects using Angular.
Mastering Angular by reading the documentation alone is challenging.
The official documentation always offers multiple ways to achieve any simple task but never clarifies what the best way to do something is. In this course, you will gain a fundamental understanding of the best way to achieve any goal with Angular. Along with an explanation of the pros and cons of each possible approach.
Top companies are hungry for Angular developers.
You’ve probably heard of the crazy salaries being offered for front-end developers. The average starting salary for an Angular developer is $115k USD. That is not an exaggeration, it is not a joke. This is how badly employers are looking for Angular developers. You can be the latest hire at a new tech startup, a fantastic engineer with amazing skills in Angular. All you have to do to earn this salary is understand Angular, and this modern Angular Bootcamp course will help you do that.
Learning Angular will make you a better software engineer.
Here’s the little secret of Angular that nobody tells you about. Angular is really three different topics in one. You’ve got Angular itself, Typescript, and RxJs. Learning Angular isn’t just about Angular, its about Typescript and RxJs as well. Typescript’s goal is to help you catch errors quickly during development, rather than when you are running your app. While RxJs has a goal of helping you manage data transparently throughout your application.
Understanding Typescript and RxJS will undoubtedly help you become a more knowledgeable, productive, and successful engineer. Note that you do not need any prior experience with Typescript or RxJs to take this course. I will teach you everything you need to know.
Planning on building your own apps?
The Angular course will give you a countless number of reusable code snippets that you can utilize on your own personal projects, saving you valuable time. Angular is all about code reusability, and this modern Angular Bootcamp course will get you started on the right track. Not only will you get incredibly reusable code, but you’ll also learn to integrate multiple different CSS frameworks with Angular. So you can get some custom styling that suits the needs of your app.
Learn from someone who has worked with Angular since its version 1.0 release.
I have worked with Angular since version 1.0, released many years ago. I’ve seen an incredible number of design patterns and approaches. And I’ve narrowed down that list to the critical topics that you need to understand. Rather than showing you every last tiny feature of Angular, you’ll learn only the best way to achieve any given task.
- 17 Best Selling Web Development Courses on Udemy| Free Download
- 10 Best Selling Courses On Udemy 2020| Free Download
- Top 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2020
- 20 Highest Paying Insurance Blogs in the World | 2020
But don’t just take my word for it – check out the reviews for this course. You’ll see that other engineers – just like yourself – have had great success and acquired a new understanding of how to build large web apps using Angular.
What you will see in this course
The Angular course is a long course, with just about every fact about Angular you could ever hope to know. Here’s a brief subset of the topics you’ll cover:
- Master the fundamentals of Angular, including components, services, pipes, and directives
- Create reusable components that you can plug-and-play to create dynamic, complex apps
- Understand how to design and architect large apps, with a careful eye on code maintainability
- Build modular apps that can easily be updated and changed
- Get a handle on performance by leveraging lazy loading, supercharging the speed of your apps
- Take a look at Typescript, which will help you write perfect code the first time, rather than encountering errors in the browser
- Use RxJs to declaratively manage data throughout your app, leveraging built-in functions to transform your data
- Test your code using Angular’s excellent testing framework
- Connect to backend databases like MySQL, Postgres, or MS SQL Server to add data to your app
- Understand how to handle security in your Angular code
Obviously, this course is the resource that I wish I had when I was learning Angular. A course that is up-to-date, complete, and full of practical examples. I learned Angular years ago before any courses like this existed. Now you can learn at 10x the speed I did. Sign up today, master Angular, and get a job as a Software Engineer.
Benefits of this course
Who this course is for
How to Download the File
First, install the latest uTorent Version. The Size of the file is quite heavy. You’re downloading the torrent file which helps you get the full version.
A Torrent file is a mirror file that gives you access to the main file. Here is the Official Link to download a torrent file
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 18.82 GB worth of videos. Start a full school
You can choose to get the paid version with a certificate from Udemy here
- Top 10 programming languages you can learn at Home| 2020
- Bill Gates Investment Portfolios: List of Products & Services Owned by Bill Gates
- Learn How to Code with Swift Programming Language
- Stock Trading course 2020: Learn To Trade The Stock Market with a Firm
- Node.JS – The Complete Guide|Free Download
- What Type of Insurance Blog is best to start in 2020?
- Learn Python and Ethical Hacking From Scratch Free Download