Firstly, are you a young professional interested in a career in Data Science, Python for finance analysis?
Or, would you like to explore how Python can be applied in the world of Finance and solve portfolio optimization problems? If so, then this is the right course for you.
Certainly, this course will help you learn Python Programming and also, conduct Real-World Financial Analysis in Python – Complete Python Training.
We are proud to present Python for Finance: Investing Fundamentals and Data Analysis. One of the most interesting and comprehensive courses we have created so far. It took a little over four months for our team to create this course, but now it’s ready and waiting for you.
If you are an absolute beginner and don’t know anything about coding, don’t worry.
We will start with the basics. The first part of the course is ideal for beginners and people who want to brush up on their Python skills. Once we have covered the basics, you are ready to perform financial calculations and portfolio optimization tasks.
And it gets better. The financial block of this course gives you the skills employers are looking for in practice. To be a highly paid developer, you must specialize in a particular area of interest.
In this course, we focus on finance and cover many tools and techniques used by financial professionals on a daily basis such as:
- Rate of return of stocks
- Risk of stocks
- Rate of return of stock portfolios
- Risk of stock portfolios
- Correlation between stocks
- Diversifiable and non-diversifiable risk
- Regression analysis
- Alpha and Beta coefficients
- Measuring a regression’s explanatory power with R^2
- Markowitz Efficient frontier calculation
- Capital asset pricing model
- Sharpe ratio
- Multivariate regression analysis
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Using Monte Carlo in a Corporate Finance context
- Derivatives and type of derivatives
- Applying the Black Scholes formula
- Using Monte Carlo for options pricing
- Using Monte Carlo for stock pricing
Interestingly, everything is included. Do you know? All these topics are first explained in theory and then applied in practice using Python.
Is there a better way to deepen what you learned in the first part of the course?
This course is excellent, even if you are an experienced programmer. As we will teach you a lot about the financial theory and mechanics you need when working in a financial context.
Teaching is our passion
Everything we will study has been explained in the best possible way. Simple and easy to understand English. Relevant examples. Time-efficient videos. Don’t forget to check out some of our sample videos and see that they are easy to understand.
Thanks to the team for making such a wonderful course. The way basics are explained is the best. Being a newcomer to python programming, I could understand everything. The exercises after each lecture helped in improving my understanding of the concept – Prajesh P Gupta
If you have any questions, please contact us. We like to communicate with our students and are proud to respond on the same business day. Our goal is to create high-quality materials that are fun, exciting, career-enhancing, and rewarding.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Programming and Finance courses out there?
- In this course, you will learn how to program in Python and use these skills in the financial world. It is both a programming and finance course.
- High-quality production: HD videos and animations (this is not a collection of boring lectures!)
- Experienced instructors. Martin is a wealthy geek fascinated by the world of data science, and Ned is a multi-year financial professional who loves to explain financial problems here at Udemy.
- Comprehensive Training: We will cover all the key topics you need to understand to get started coding in Python and solving the financial issues presented in this course (and there are plenty!).
- Extensive case studies to help you dig deeper into what you’ve learned.
- Course challenge: solve our exercises and make this course an interactive experience.
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or just want to send us a message, you will receive a response within one business day.
- Dynamic: we don’t want to waste your time! The instructors maintain a very good rhythm throughout the course.
- Bonus Prizes: After completing 50% and 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts.
Also, students in this course who complete 50% of the lessons have lifetime access to our five-star “Beginners to Professionals in PowerPoint” course. It is priced at $ 150.
In addition, students in this course who complete 100% of the lessons will have lifetime access to our five-star course, “The Power Modeling Bootcamp: Excel Advanced in 10 Days.” The price is $ 150.
Remember that the course comes with Udemy‘s unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. And why not give that guarantee when we are convinced that the course offers you a lot of value?
Benefits of the Python for finance course
Requirements of the Python and finance course
Who is the course for
Click on the link below to get the course!
- Top 7 New Programming Languages To Learn In 2021
- Learn How to Code with Swift Programming Language
- Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers 2020|Free Download
- Is CompTIA Linux+ Worth it in 2021? Best Reviews & Free Tutorials
- Build A Social Network With Flutter And Firebase Free Download
- 17 Best Selling Web Development Courses on Udemy| Free Download