Hello and welcome to this interesting video tutorial on social engineering Osint and malware for hacking, that shows you concisely how to how hackers hack Windows, Linux & Android by using Social Engineering to protect your device from phishing attacks.
After much research due to the high demands for this course, I have come up with this wonderful social engineering Osint and malware for hacking Facebook, iPhone, Gmail, Android, and many more.
Interestingly, hackers can gain access to our sensitive information by phishing, vishing, social engineering, putting malware, trojan horse to our devices.
However, with the increase in the number of platforms, there can be a lot of back doors that hackers acquire our information and exploit.
Also, if you type “how to hack a Facebook account” or “how to hack a phone”, thousands of resources can be found, which shows the seriousness of the situation.
Hackers can also collect your confidential information by collecting information, also known as reconnaissance.
Most importantly, in this course, you will learn all aspects of social engineering with different techniques and tools.
Firstly, you will learn the terminology and integrate it with practical use and practical experiences.
Furthermore, you will learn the important key points throughout the course.
Lastly, by the end of the course, you will easily understand the necessary information on social engineering and take the necessary precautions for yourself or your organization.
Most noteworthy, this course includes beginner levels so you don’t have to have prior knowledge of social engineering, reverse engineering, malware, the Metasploit framework, or information security. You will learn to apply social engineering ethically.
In this course, you will understand the importance of using free tools and platforms, so that you don’t have to buy any tools or applications.
When you sign up for the course, you’ll have lifetime access to all the resources, practice videos, and can ask questions on related topics whenever you want.
This tutorial on social engineering Osint and malware for hacking Gmail and many more is very comprehensive and concise.
In this social engineering Osint and malware for hacking course, you will understand the main terminology of Social Engineering, Create and distribute malware, How to send fake emails, Learn about vishing (Voice Phishing) tools and techniques, and lastly, How to use the Empire Project, MSFvenom, Veil, and TheFatRat.
Benefits of the course
- You will learn how to create malware undetectable with MSFvenom, Veil, Thefatrat, Empire Project, etc.
- In this course, you will also learn how to embed malware in PDF and doc
- Know the working mechanism of the toolkit of social engineering
- Also, you will learn techniques and terminologies of social engineering.
- Understand more about Metasploit Framework
- You will know how to conduct a “vishing” realistic attack: pirating people by phone
- Gather information about people using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Learn to use the Empire
- Lastly, you will learn how to use FOCA, Web Archive, The Harvester, and Recon-NG.
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or more (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor required
- 10 GB or more of disk space
- Enable virtualization technology in BIOS setup, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Modern browsers like Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Edge (latest)
- All items referenced in this course are free
- Also, you will have a computer to install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong desire to understand hackers’ tools and techniques.
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and a lot of enthusiasm for the back door of the digital world.
- Lastly, nothing more! It’s just you, your computer, and your ambition to start today
Who this Course is For
- An individual who wants to learn social engineering techniques and tools.
- Also, the course is for anyone who wants to know how malware is created and distributed.
- Cybersecurity consultants will help organizations create a more secure environment.
- People who want to pursue a career in cybersecurity.
- Lastly, the course is for anyone who wants to be a hacker in a white hat.
This video tutorial on social engineering Osint and malware for hacking Gmail, Facebook, iPhone and many more is very comprehensive and concise.
Interestingly, after taking this course, you will get a certificate of course completion, which will be an added advantage to your CV, and as well gives you an edge over others in the labour market.
Finally, make sure you the course with the button below and learn at your own pace and convenience.
I wish you the very best! Cheers!
However, I hope this information was helpful to you, I wish you a happy learning. Enjoy!!!! Please, drop a comment in the comment session to tell us how you feel about the tutorial and some questions as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lastly, visit our website to find more courses and share this article with your friends if you find it useful.
- Premiere Pro CC Video Editing For Beginners: In Premiere 2020
- Best Online Free Proofreading Courses & Classes With Certificates 2021
- Photography Masterclass|Complete Guide to Photography
- Best Videography Courses Fully Updated 2020
- 8 Best Real Estate Photography Courses Online 2020
- The Definitive List Of Most Popular Courses On Udemy In 2020
- After Effects CC Tutorial 2020| Motion Graphics And Visual Effects
- Latest Adobe Lightroom Tutorials Free |Classic CC & CC 2020 for Photo Editing Masterclass
- Best Free Dreamweaver Training Courses & Classes Updated 2020.