Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging application that provides an API for developers to create robots that interact with users. This course aims to provide you with a complete set of knowledge on how to build amazing Telegram Bots.
What Is Telegram Bots?
Telegram is a streaming service like YouTube where subscribers receive regular updates in the form of a broadcast. Broadcast messages become more interactive with robots.
Any user can create a bot if they have some basic encryption knowledge. The robots are powered by artificial intelligence, which can automate our tasks on Telegram. As you already know, Telegram’s channel and group features are already trending, and the user base is growing exponentially. To manage a large user base, you need automated software to automate some of your tasks. Some robots are developed to work on personal messages. While others to work in groups and channels. So let’s discover the best Telegram bots that take your messages to the next level.
How To Join Telegram Bots
To join Telegrams, you must first search for bots in the search section. To explore any robot efficiently, you must type a bot name followed by underscore bot, eg. Controller_bot.
To start using the robot, hit the start button or type/start in the chatbox and submit. That’s it, and the bot will start interacting with you. You will be provided with a message indicating what this bot can do. Now that you have understood to enter into the bot universe, let’s get into the list of best telegram bots.
List Of Best Telegram Bots
- Store Bot
- IFTTT Bot
- Subtitles Bot
- Poll Bot
- Like Bot
- Giphy Bot
- Dr. Web Bot
- URL Uploader Bot
- Youtube Search Bot
- Get Media Bot
First of all, you will learn the basic functions of the robot, where you will understand the basic components of a frame. Also learn how to build 7 different robots. probably, each one is focused on a specific area that allows you to get familiar with Telegram’s Bot framework and API.
The 7 Bots are:
- Echo Bot – Echos what you type, provides users with a help message, and has logging feature to log information into another chat.
- Media Bot – Work with files like sending photos, Gifs, and documents from your computer, URL or File ID.
- Simple API Bot – Invoke external APIs to send users a random fortune cookie, a random image of a cat, an image with a text message that you typed, get an image of a specific dog breed.
- Facts Bot – Retrieve data from a Google Sheet and output it to the bot without using Google API.
- Crypto Bot – Retrieves Cryptocurrency information and you will learn how to create interactive menus in your bot using custom keyboards.
- Channel Bot – Uses RSS and Zapier to automatically send Instagram or Facebook posts into your channel, and this also works for any website that supports RSS.
- Search Bot – Supports inline query so that anyone in any chat can send an inline query to the bot to search for images or Wikipedia pages.
Finally, we will learn how to implement our robot using Serverless Architecture with AWS Lambda and AWS API Gateway. Above all the serverless architecture will allow your robot to expand automatically and you won’t have to worry about it failing when there are too many users. As a result, you don’t need to worry about managing your server. As it is free and very cheap to host with AWS Lambda.
Even more, all scripts and icons will be available for you to download and use to enhance your learning and make the most of the course.
Certainly, at the end of the course, you will learn how to simply log in to a group conversation, send different types of files. Also know how to use an external API, read Google spreadsheets, create custom keyboards with interactive menus. Furthermore, handle embedded queries, and automatically post content from sites like Instagram and Facebook to your channel and many more.
Also, this course gives you a good starting point to explore more deeply in building more complex robots. But if you want to see in detail what each bot does, you can check the sections below.
Benefits of this tutorial
Who this tutorial is for:
How to Download the File
First, install the latest uTorent Version. The Size of the file is quite heavy. You’re downloading the torrent file which helps you get the full version.
A Torrent file is a mirror file that gives you access to the main file. Here is the Official Link to download a torrent file
After installation, upload the file and start downloading the file. The file is up to 2.74 GB worth of videos. Start a full school