DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Are you looking for a fun quiz for couples? Fun tests on relationships? Where the only trivia questions on the cards relate to your relationship with your partner and you? If so, you’ve arrived at the ideal location. Here are trivia questions for couples that show how well you know each other and aid in your ongoing relationship development. It’s thrilling!
What are Couples Trivia?
Couples Trivia is a game that assesses how well-versed a couple is in one another by asking them questions about their connection, one another, and their everyday lives.
When you have some free time, it’s enjoyable and fun and a great date night idea. It can also be used to liven up a dull midnight hour.
How to Play
- You must write your response to each question on one sheet of paper and your best guess as to your partner’s response on the other.
- Make sets of 5–10 questions for this. You only need to write succinct replies, so don’t worry!
- After that, you and your companion take turns guessing the answers and revealing whether or not your guess was correct.
- Decide on a winning score and keep track of it as you play.
Relationship Quiz for Couples
Our trivia for couples effectively turns into a quiz about relationships. If you play appropriately, it can be rather popular. Consequently, the associated “rules.”
- Be truthful. In this game, cheating will not help you at all. In fact, it totally negates the intent and prevents you from getting to know one another better. Therefore, give your truthful response without worrying about others’ opinions. This brings me to our following “rule!
- Do not pass judgment. Some more in-depth trivia questions about couples can have outcomes you don’t particularly prefer or didn’t anticipate. But it’s all right. It indicates that you and your partner are growing together and discovering new things. So be careful not to delay them!
- If your partner chooses not to respond, show respect. Simply skim the questions if you don’t feel comfortable responding to them (or you and your partner should do the same). That’s alright! You can select the trivia questions that interest you the most because there are many, which is an excellent feature!
- Never presume anything. As stated, you could be surprised by some of these answers. We frequently assume that we know our partner inside and out and don’t actively seek new information. However, this game has a lot of depth, so things are about to get really interesting… really interesting!
Check out also: 90+ Fun & Hard 80s trivia questions and answers | 2023
75+ thought-provoking trivia questions for Couples
Without further ado, let’s start with our trivia questions about couples.
These inquiries are all written in the form of educated guesses regarding your partner’s responses. But remember, (for most of them) you also need to answer them as if your partner had asked them to you too, so you should have two different pieces of paper and two replies for each of these.
- What is the favourite TV program of your partner?
- Have they got a favourite film? What is it if so? (Or a favourite of theirs.
- What genres of fiction or non-fiction books do they enjoy reading or listening to?
- Does your spouse have a favourite song? / Which one of them can you name?
- What “savoury” meal is your partner’s favourite?
- What about their go-to “sweet” meal? A dessert?
- What is their preferred takeout?
- How do they drink their coffee or tea?
- Which way does your spouse prefer their eggs?
- What is their preferred non-alcoholic beverage?
- Their preferred alcoholic beverage? (Let’s suppose it was on a night out.)
- What is one of their best creations? What do they specialize in? (Or a single one!)
- Which of their biggest qualities or skills does your partner believe they possess?
- What one skill does your partner wish they had more of?
- List every moniker they have ever worn. (Or as many as come to mind!)
- What colour is your partner’s favourite?
- What about the lucky number for your spouse?
- What is your partner’s shoe size?
- What about the size of their dress or t-shirt? Use this one with caution!
- What is the domestic task that your partner dislikes the most?
- What kind of free time activities does your partner enjoy most?
- What kind of financial decisions does your partner make?
- Out of the two of you, who spends the most money?
- If so, how does your partner budget their money?
- What would your partner’s name be if they could change it to anything?
- How significant is a religion to your life partner?
- Who is your partner’s hero or role model?
- What social causes are important to them?
- Which organization (or type of charity), if your partner had a million dollars to spare, would they choose to support?
- What would your partner want to be known for if they could only be famous for one thing? (And/or – what is the most likely possibility)
- Would your significant other desire fame? What aspects of it would they enjoy or dislike?
- If your partner won the lotto and found themselves with millions of dollars, what would they do with it?
- Whose political party does your partner support?
- How significant is politics to them, then? How fervently do they feel about it?
- Do you think your mate is more extroverted or introverted?
- What do they believe to be the main factors that have shaped the person they are today?
- What one aspect of your partner would they change if they could?
- What do they wish they had more of in life?
- To what extent does your partner value money?
- How much importance do they place on exercise?
- How much do they value excellent health, and what about it?
- How much of an emphasis do they place on self-improvement and personal growth?
- How much do they believe they have changed over the past year?
- Which do they value more: things or experiences?
- Do they primarily think with their hearts or with their heads? How do they decide what to do?
- How does your partner see your ability to manage stress?
- And when they need to relax, how do they do it?
- What kinds of things most upset your partner?
- How do you think your partner will spend their time when they retire?
- What in life is your partner most appreciative of?
- Who was their childhood best friend?
- Who did they have close relationships with when they were younger but no longer see?
- What were their high school grades?
- What was their preferred academic subject?
- As an adolescent, did they hold any part-time jobs? Then what?
- What did they wish to be when they grew up as a youngster or teenager?
- Did they have any issues at school?
- Did they grow up with any pets? Then what? (Advantages if you can recall names as well!)
- What about childhood do they miss the most?
- What words of wisdom would they offer their past selves?
- Do they possess any fears they’ve conquered? Then what?
- What do they still hold onto as their greatest fear?
- What about the most challenging experience they’ve had?
- What or someone in their life has wounded them the most?
- Is there anything about the past that they find difficult to let go of?
- They either hang on tightly or let go lightly.
- What has your partner accomplished most successfully to date?
- Has your partner ever struggled with mental health concerns in the past?
- Has your relationship ever run into legal issues?
- Hospital, what about it? Has your companion ever needed hospital treatment? In that case, why?
- What has been their favourite location so far while travelling?
- Or their wildest, craziest encounter to date?
- When has someone’s life been the happiest? (With you now, except!)
- What about themself does your partner like the most?
- What about you does your partner find most endearing?
- What behaviour of yours really irritates your partner?
- What do you believe your partner’s worst habit is?
There you have it, then! We’ve arrived at the trivia about the mighty couple. Thanks to this, you can now spend your evenings listening to lots of entertaining talks.
To test your partner’s knowledge about you, remember that you can also come up with your own questions. This allows you to be vulnerable and introduce them to something new.
Good luck, enjoy yourself, and keep sharing, connecting, and getting closer.
- 100+ NBA Trivia Questions And Answers | 2023
- 90+ Fun & Hard 80s trivia questions and answers | 2023
- 200+ Put a Finger Down Questions 2023 | Kids | Funny | Adults
- 300+ paranoia Game questions to play in 2023 | Cheating, Secrets
- 200+ Truth or Drink Questions [for Couples, Adults, Friends] 2023