McNeil Consumer Healthcare and Tylenol are pleased to announce the annual “Tylenol Future Care Scholarship 2022.”
Scholarships will be given to students and practitioners pursuing degrees in healthcare. Scholarship for Tylenol, McNeil’s scholarship carries on a family tradition of supporting those who dedicate their lives to caring for others.
The $250,000 Tylenol Scholarship 2022 will cover your tuition, books, supplies, and equipment for the course load.
Why do Tylenol give scholarships yearly?
McNeil Consumer Healthcare is a long-established American medical products company that is part of the Johnson & Johnson healthcare products group. Tylenol is a well-known American brand of pain relievers. For over 60 years, the makers of TYLENOL have aided in the care of families.
The Tylenol Scholarship is giving Scholarships to medical students in the USA to pursue their career in 2022. These Scholarships are not renewable.
Who administers the Tylenol Scholarship?
To ensure complete impartiality in the selection of recipients and to maintain a high level of professionalism and
security, the program is administered by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS), an independent
company that specializes in managing sponsored educational assistance programs.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- Be a graduate student or be a college senior who will be enrolling in graduate school during the 2022-23 academic year.
- Provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in medical school, nursing, and/or pharmacy.
- Have one or more years of school remaining.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each
are not eligible.
When is the Tylenol Scholarship 2022 application deadline?
July 1, 2022 at 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time
and the scholarship timeline is defined below, starting from when the application is opened to when the checks are issued.
- Application Open: May 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2022
- Semifinalist Status Notification Sent: July 13, 2022
- Semifinalist Form Opens: July 13, 2022
- Semifinalist Deadline: August 10, 2022
- Scholarship Recipients Notified: August 30, 2022
- Scholarship Checks Issued: By October 1, 2022
How much do Tylenol Scholarship 2022 pay?
- Ten (10) $10,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
- Twenty-five (25) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, and books, supplies & equipment required for a full-time course
- Institutions must be accredited, nonprofit colleges/universities in the United States.
Is Tylenol Scholarship award renewable?
No – it is a one-time award. Previous recipients of the TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship are not eligible to apply or win in 2022-23.
Applicants from previous years who did not receive a scholarship are welcome to reapply as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
What are the Tylenol selection criteria?
An independent selection committee will evaluate the Complete applications and select recipients considering:
• College GPA
• Academic records in medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
• Community involvement/volunteer service
• Essay content
Decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given.
What supporting documentation is required for this application?
No additional documentation is required to apply for the scholarship.
Semifinalists will be asked to provide the following documentation to support their application:
• College/University and/or Graduate School Transcript
• Photograph (professional headshot preferred)
If you are selected as semifinalist, all required supporting documents must be uploaded to your semifinalist form by the published deadline. If you do not follow the upload instructions exactly, your semifinalist form may remain incomplete.
Documents that meet the criteria required for this application that are uploaded by the semifinalist deadline will be processed and considered on time.
What are the DOs and DON’Ts of uploading documents to my application?
- Upload one of the accepted file types.
- Only upload the requested and required documents.
- Black out any Social Security Numbers. This is not required, but highly advised.
- Return to your Home page to verify your documents have been Accepted.
- Upload a Microsoft® Word document (.doc, .docx) or any other format we do not accept.
- Upload more than the requested documentation.
- Assume your documents are correct and accepted once you have uploaded them.
- Upload a document stating you are mailing your documents.
- Assume the required document does not pertain to you. If the application states the document is required, your application will remain incomplete if you do not provide that document. Contact us if you are having trouble providing a required document.
- Password-protect your uploaded documents. Password protected documents will be rejected.
- Upload any file that has a viewing expiration date.
Are scholarships taxable?
Tax laws vary by country. In the United States, scholarship funds used exclusively for the payment of tuition and
textbooks are normally not taxable. The scholarship recipient is responsible for taxes, if any, that may be assessed
against his or her scholarship award. We recommend consulting your tax adviser for more guidance. You may also
consult IRS Publication 970 for additional information.
How long does it take to process my uploaded documents?
Documents are processed daily. Your document will be processed within five (5) to seven (7) business days. If your
document was uploaded prior to the deadline, it will be considered. However, it is your responsibility to monitor your
Home page to ensure your document is Accepted.
What are the acceptable file types?
The only acceptable file types are .pdf, .tif, .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp and .xps. Any other formats will not be reviewed, and
your application will remain incomplete. You may upload multiple files within a .zip file. All files within a .zip file must be
in one of the acceptable file types listed above.
What should be visible on my documents?
All uploaded documents must show your name. If you are using an online portal to access your required documentation
and all that is visible is the salutation and your first name (Example: Welcome Joe!), this will meet the name
If I am selected as a semifinalist, what are my responsibilities?
It is your responsibility to make sure your semifinalist form is Complete. Your online semifinalist form must be
Submitted, and all required documents uploaded and Accepted by the published deadline.
How will I be notified about the status of my application?
Notifications are sent primarily via email to the email you used to create your account. Some programs offer text and
voice notifications. Ultimately, it is your responsibility as the applicant to verify your application status on your Home
page is Complete.