Are you an event or wedding planner on the lookout for some wedding planning courses online for free to hone your skills? Then search no more! You are in the right place at the right time.
Whether you want to get an official certification in wedding planning or you just want to hone your event planning skills, there are tons of options for every style of learning, budget, and schedule.
However, after comprehensive research, I have curated here in this blog post, the best wedding planning courses for free available in 2022.
Most noteworthy, these wedding planning courses online for free were compiled from several MOOC platforms online to give you a wide variety of options to choose from.
So, relax! Be rest assured that you are getting the best.
Also, these courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate learners, and experts.
Additionally, we will take a look at a brief overview of some of the wedding planning courses online, and their stats which made them suitable for you.
Lastly, we are not ranking these courses in any other. As I said earlier, they were selected from the best MOOC platforms to give you a wide variety. So let’s begin!
- Best Wedding Planning Courses Online for Free.
- #1. The New York Institute of Art and Design
- #2. Wedding Academy Global
- #3. Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute
- #4. Andrea Eppolito’s online wedding planner courses
- #5. QC Event School’s Wedding Planning Course
- #6. Udemy’s Wedding Planner MBA
- #7. ABC® Certified Wedding Planner Program
- Our Recommendation
Best Wedding Planning Courses Online for Free.
Do you wish to know what kind, of course, is best for a wedding planner? Start with any of these online wedding planner course suggestions, each of which can provide the skills and exercises you need to succeed.
For this summary, we received advice from web planners to find out which courses are the best.
Below are some of the best wedding planning courses online for free available to study online.
- The New York Institute of Art and Design
- Wedding Academy Global
- Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute
- Andrea Eppolito’s online wedding planner courses
- QC Event School’s Wedding Planning Course
- Udemy’s Wedding Planner MBA
- ABC® Certified Wedding Planner Program
Below is a brief overview of some of the wedding planning courses online, and their stats which made them suitable for you.
#1. The New York Institute of Art and Design
This course is one of the best wedding planning courses online which will groom you to become a professional wedding planner.
Most noteworthy, this course is offered by the New York Institute of Art and Design (NYIAD), and it is certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), the world’s largest professional wedding planning organization.
You will learn how to turn your love of weddings into a profitable career. From planning to execution, professional wedding planners will show you how to work with clients of all shades, answer your questions and meet their needs at every step of the process.
In addition, you will gain the business skills necessary to find and hire clients, price your work, publicize your talents and expand your business.
Most importantly, during the course, you will complete a series of projects that will allow you to grow by putting your skills to the test.
Similarly, you will work with a professional wedding planner, your teacher, and a mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve.
Also, you will receive a wedding planning certificate that you can use to get a job in this exciting field.
What you will learn
After completing the Wedding Planning course, students will be able to:
- Turn your love of weddings into a career as a professional wedding planner.
- You will demonstrate your skills on how to work with different types of customers, meet their needs, and answer their questions.
- Also, you will learn how to Discuss work with catering suppliers, photographers, and service providers.
- You will be able to plan a perfect day for customers.
- Discuss recommendations for wedding attire, flowers, decorations, photography, and transportation.
- List the business skills needed to find and hire clients, evaluate your work and help them improve.
- Most importantly, you will demonstrate skills in managing customer expectations and emotions that come with wedding planning.
- Show how rituals, traditions, and customs can be combined to create a special ceremony.
- 24/7 access to expertly prepared online wedding-planning course materials — lessons and HD video
- One-to-one feedback from a professional wedding planner as your mentor — there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — available by phone and email to answer all your questions
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- 14 days to review the wedding planning course risk-free — full refunds offered in the first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Wedding Planning delivered upon graduation.
#2. Wedding Academy Global
Have you dreamed of becoming a wedding planner? You can actually become one with this wonderful course on Wedding Global Academy.
Interestingly, Wedding Academy Global is a certified online training platform that has helped more than 5,000 students become wedding planners.
Similarly, they offer a unique and refreshing mission statement, reinventing wedding education as “fun, informative, flexible and, above all,” real.
However, the course curriculum focuses on several topics, including intimate weddings, micro and destinations; wedding style; business and marketing; floral design; and more.
Also, most of the courses are approximately 12 weeks in length and include videos, audio, and spreadsheets to help complement your learning.
Enrolling as a student with the wedding academy was an essential part of starting my career as a wedding planner and stylist.
My course was great and provided in-depth knowledge for planning and designing a variety of events and occasions.
Not only did I graduate from the academy feeling confident in my ability to coordinate and design special events, I learned a lot about running a business too.
- Live Training
- Facebook Group
- Lifetime Access
- Mentor Support
- Global Certification.
The Wedding Academy is an industry certification body and is recognized globally. Their courses are endorsed by an international Advisory Board of wedding professionals and in some cases stars, (David Tutera), who are all leaders in their respective fields. By training with the Academy, you become part of an international community of wedding planners, stylists, and designers.
Fast Track Your Wedding Planner Career with an Academy Course!
#3. Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute
This is also one of the best wedding planning courses online in 2021.
However, if you wish to learn how to design and produce special events (weddings, bridal showers, and more), as well as how to professionally plan any event using step-by-step formulas and business best practices, then this course is ideal for you.
Most noteworthy, the Wedding Planning Institute has numerous options for each student, including online courses, university classes, a master’s class, and even internship opportunities.
However, depending on where you are on your wedding planning journey, we recommend starting with your online wedding and event planning course.
The course Includes 8-12 week classes, a virtual student center, test preparation, and much more.
Additionally, after graduating, students receive a certificate, a letter of recommendation, and the Certified Wedding Planner and Event Designer (CWEP) designation.
Longevity’s Wedding Planning Institute is your perfect plug when it comes to Wedding Planning, Event Planning, Fundraising events, Party planning, Corporate event planning, Event Law, Fashion Show, Floral Designs, and many more.
Click on the button below to enroll for FREE
#4. Andrea Eppolito’s online wedding planner courses
Do you wish to START, GROW, AND TRANSFORM your own business? Then these Educational Courses created by Luxury Wedding Planner and Industry Veteran Andrea Eppolito will help you achieve that.
Additionally, THIS COURSE WAS CREATED TO HELP YOU start your very own Wedding Planning Business. Take control of your career TODAY!
One of her offerings is a masterclass of 10 high-level lessons that can be completed in approximately five hours.
Additionally, Eppolito built a Facebook community to help you network with wedding planners all over the world. She also offers a 1-on-1 call with students who sign up for the class.
Want to learn more about the business side of wedding planning? Then take a look at the Business Blueprint course.
The four-hour intensive course guides you through each step of setting up and launching your business.
Also, you get individualized lessons and templates for important items, like contracts and to-do lists that eliminate guesswork.
Key Benefits of Enrolling in this Course
- 5 Hours of Video Content
- 15 Different Tutorials to help you get your business started quickly TODAY!
- Downloadable Swipe Files
- Exclusive Access to my Facebook Group
- Advanced Learning
”Andrea’s advice on developing creative partnerships and expectations on working together with vendors was a breath of fresh air. I was enlightened by her teachings on understanding luxury clients and how to attract them. She also taught me about work/life balance and that it’s important to make time for yourself and family.”
Owner, WoodsEdge Farm.
#5. QC Event School’s Wedding Planning Course
In the QC online wedding-planning course, you will learn how to help couples have the wedding of their dreams.
However, this course provides practical planning tools, so you are ready to take your customers’ ideas and make them a reality.
Most importantly, you will start by learning how to budget for your wedding, plan your wedding schedule, and find reliable suppliers.
Then, you can explore the cultural and religious variations of weddings.
Most noteworthy, the course is ideal for those who want to learn how to plan weddings, start their own wedding planning business, or are looking to work for an established wedding planning company.
The course curriculum is divided into several units, each of which covers different aspects of wedding planning.
Interestingly, topics covered include everything from wedding planning and staying within budget to project planner strategies and wedding planner marketing tactics.
Additionally, course graduates receive a certificate of completion and become certified as an International Wedding Planning Professional (IWPP), which “demonstrates your credibility as a wedding planner and will help you develop positive relationships with customers and industry professionals”.
#6. Udemy’s Wedding Planner MBA
This course teaches you how to start your wedding planning business: and it is arguably one of the most comprehensive training on the internet.
Also, this online course will teach you how to become a Professional Wedding Planner.
However, this training is for everyone who wants to get involved in wedding planning, whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional, you will learn things you have never learned before.
With over 6 hours of video, articles, and more, this is the most comprehensive training you can find at an affordable price. Don’t forget, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What you will learn:
- How to start planning your wedding planning business and how to get financial aid.
- Also, you will learn how to decorate your office and how to welcome couples.
- You will learn how to write proposals in an attractive way
- Learn etiquette in different aspects of the wedding.
- How to Make Amazing Gifts
- You will know with our calculator how much you should charge
- Most importantly, you will learn some marketing techniques to start getting customers quickly.
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Click on the image below to get the course!
#7. ABC® Certified Wedding Planner Program
Do you wish to take your career as an event planner up a notch? You can enroll in this diploma course at Penn Foster.
With the ABC® Certified Wedding Planner program at Penn Foster College, you can learn how to become a wedding planner and take the first steps towards an exciting new career in the event planning industry.
With its flexible online format, you can complete this program in just three months, whenever and wherever you want.
Association of Bridal Consultants Exam, Certification, and Membership
Enrolling in this wedding planning program includes ABC® membership at no additional cost.
As an ABC® member, you can receive professional support from the largest group of successful wedding planners in the world.
Also, the final exam is the ABC® Professional Wedding Planner Certification Exam. After passing this exam, you will be eligible for Certified Wedding Planner ™ status and consultant-level membership.
In addition, as part of the program, you will receive a $ 50 voucher to extend your newbie membership or sign up at the cost of any ABC Wedding Planner membership, plus a copy of Emily Post’s wedding label.
Click on the button below to enroll
Here in this blog post, I have carefully listed out some of the best wedding planning courses online available in 2022 for you to have a wide variety of courses to choose from.
As I said earlier, these wedding planning courses online for free were compiled from top MOOC platforms online.
Also, these courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced learners.
One of the most important lessons you will learn from these wedding planning courses online is that your education never stops.
That is one of the reasons this race is so exciting. Each wedding is unique, it offers you new challenges and rewards, which is why it is so important to deepen your education through courses, practical experiences, and even blog posts like this one.
So what are you waiting for? Select any of the courses and start learning! Cheers!
I hope this information was helpful to you, I wish you a happy learning. Enjoy!!!! Please, drop a comment in the comment session to tell us how you feel about the list and some questions as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lastly, visit our website to find more courses and share this article with your friends if you find it useful.
- New Skills Academy Reviews 2022 +20 Best Online Courses with Certificates
- 10 Best Whatsapp Group for Free Online Courses in 2022
- 19 Best Selling Udemy Java Courses Online in 2022 [Free Download]
- Best Online Videography Courses, Classes, Tutorials & Training with Certificates 2022
- 7 Best Online Life Coaching Courses with Certificates 2022[Fully Updated]
- 8 Best Online Robotics Courses, Classes & Tutorials with Certificates in 2022
- 8 Best Neuroscience Courses & Degree Online with Certificates 2022 [Free]
- 7 Best Online Vegan Cooking Courses & Classes with Certificates in 2022