DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With over 12,000 ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the highest-rated courses in the history of Udemy!
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming boot camp.
- The course has been updated to be ready, and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used in large companies such as Apple, Google, and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects that you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years, with student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 100,000 students how to code, and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but you’ll still, get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming boot camp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students—that’s you!
Steps, Tools, and Technologies in Web Development
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The complete web development bootcamp course includes over 30 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Throughout the course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub, and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku, and MongoDB Atlas
Web Development Course package
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in programming and ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 15+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Video Lectures
- Code Challenges and Exercises
- fully-fledged projects
- Programming Resources and Cheatsheets
- Our best-selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- $12,000+ web development bootcamp course materials and curriculum